Services and amenities
Served as an open buffet, breakfast includes pastries, cake, bread, sweat butter, jams of local fruits, Guadeloupe honey, yogurt, applesauce, fresh fruit according to the season ( pineapple, melon, grapefruit, local orange, local tangerines, watermelon, bananas …),ham, cheese, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, chicken sausages, fresh water, fruit juices …
The breakfast buffet is accessible from 6:30 am to 9.30 am from Monday to Friday, and until 10.00 am on Saturday, Sunday, week-ends and holidays.
- Buffet breakfast served on the terrace in the Creole garden
- Restaurant La Table de Bacchus open every evening from 19h to 23h. Possibility of lunch for groups of at least 10 people.
- Snack La Créolette proposes from 12h to 15h sandwichs, salads, pizzas, quiches, local dish of the day, desserts …
- Room service (extra charge).
- Conference room : for day or part-day hire and can host up to 60 people in a theatre-style or 30 people in U-style.
- Location de voitures avec notre partenaire Jumbo Car
- Water-Aerobics available for free from October to June (3/week). Days and times are displayed at the reception for each season.
- Dry cleaning service in additional cost.
- Free luggage storage and shower for early arrivals or late departures.
- Sale of local products and objects.
- Mail Mailing (free) – Photocopies, faxes, printouts of documents (extra charge).
- Dental and shaving kits (extra charge).
- Access for disable people.
- Free wifi available in studios and in public areas
- Unguarded parking
- Unguarded swimming-pool
- Relaxing kiosk with hammocks close to the pool
- Creole garden
- TV : local channels, Canal+ channels and Canal Sat Antilles channels such as CNN